An open-air bus tour is a great way to see any city when you first arrive on a school tour. Madrid is no exception in that it has a great climate all year round for doing such a tour. You can hop on and off as many times as you like during the course of the day. Whether you just want to sit back and relax whilst you are whisked around Madrid or visit famous places such as the Santiago Bernabeu stadium, the double-decker bus is definitely the perfect way to do it.
The Open Air Bus tour includes:
- 1 day bus pass valid on both routes.
- Map of Madrid with all major points of interest marked.
- Audio head-set with guided tour around Madrid in English.
- Discount voucher book for shops and restaurants in Madrid.
The double decker bus operates from 9.30am until midnight in the summer months and from 10am until 9pm in the winter months. Tickets can be purchased in advance for your Madrid school tour by contacting us.
There are 2 routes around Madrid:
- Route 1 - Red route is a tour of historical Madrid - the most popular route.
- Route 2 - Blue route is a tour of modern Madrid - great for shopping!
Click here for the map of the routes.